Monday, September 14, 2009

I've given in, but for what?

After my 10 year high school reunion I decided to open up a facebook account. I have avoided it for several years. Once it was opened I was a little surprised at the amount of stimulation, so may things going on at once...other posts, IM'ing, messages, constant reminders to add friends. A few weeks have passed and it has slowed a bit, but I'm not really sure what all the hype was about....

Any thoughts????

2 comments:

  1. So... I have been asked to open a facebook account - friends here and in Holland. I haven't yet, but have thought about it. Is it worth it?
    Leah, I have a coupon burning a hole in my pocket ;) Are you still up for it? I am ready when you are!
    I will get a CD with pictures to you very soon! Miss ya ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Facebook because it allows me to keep in contact with family in Ireland and to reconnect with friends from high school. I will have to request you as a friend :)

    ReplyDelete