My three words are from yesterday.
Anxious
To get students on Monday, I love teaching, but always worry about the chemistry of my classes. To find a home that fits our needs and we both love. To move once we find a home, or if we don't find a home. To adjust to work again and wake at normal morning hours. I'm anxious to be teaching.......and doing a great job for my students.
Grateful
Matthew had dinner ready when I returned from my run (complete with corn on the cob). That my friends and family are healthy. The teachers I work with are awesome and our district has re-organized. For my family, friends, and my overall quality of life (very blessed).
We don't have to move yet!
Challenging
My swimming workouts in the morning are pushing me to my limits. I continually remind myself that the feeling of accomplishment after the workout makes it worthwhile. On Monday and Tuesday I got out of bed at 5:55, it was CHALLENGING. Living in a home where a large percentage of items are in boxes. Being patient and waiting for the right home (Matthew is awesome at not settling!!!! I'm less patient, but he's helping me learn). Making ME time during the school year.
These are things I've been thinking...what have you thought today?
The words you chose fit my life pretty closely right now. I am anxious about starting work as a sub on Monday. I will be based at the high school, so I will make sure to stop by and see you. I am also very grateful to have a job, but I know I have a challenging year ahead. I look forward to seeing you. We should really hang out again some time.
ReplyDeleteToday I thought that my best friend Leah lives way too far away...I love you! You will be fantastic this year, der, it's what we do. =)
ReplyDeletePick your battles as you well know, appreciate the small things in life, and do the best you can... I know you work hard and that will take you far, just don't forget to enjoy the ride!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great person and I am proud that we are friends.
Now I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow and will e-mail you as soon as we arrive. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!
*can't wait till swimming is over;) haha
i love your words...good luck teaching and finding a house that's great. and you ROCK for finishing your sprint triathalon!!!
ReplyDelete