A few of you who read this blog know that I found a counter in late June. It's a gadget that tells you how often your site (blog) gets a hit. That's cool.
After waiting a few days and returning to the counter site I also found out that it tracks where in the world the hits come from, even cooler!!!
That being said, I rarely get comments (whimper, whimper, snivel). So here's the deal, I'll only do this once..........if you could send me an email letting me know you like to come visit the site I'll leave you alone...........otherwise I'm gonna have to hunt you down :)
schauermannL@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon..............
Seattle, Sweet Home, Wichita, Davenport, Fair Oaks, Medford, Portland, and lastly Stuttgardt Germany (I'm guessing Sasha's Mom).
After waiting a few days and returning to the counter site I also found out that it tracks where in the world the hits come from, even cooler!!!
That being said, I rarely get comments (whimper, whimper, snivel). So here's the deal, I'll only do this once..........if you could send me an email letting me know you like to come visit the site I'll leave you alone...........otherwise I'm gonna have to hunt you down :)
schauermannL@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon..............
Seattle, Sweet Home, Wichita, Davenport, Fair Oaks, Medford, Portland, and lastly Stuttgardt Germany (I'm guessing Sasha's Mom).
Leah, You're silly! I like to see your various projects. I started to create a Blog but have never added anything to it; it's difficult enough to keep up with MySpace (which I may be deleting) and Facebook. Find me on Facebook! See you soon. . .is it really almost August?! Meredith
ReplyDeleteCute triathlon pics. Those girls are hot! Oh wait, that one's me. We rock. See you next year, maybe a different triathlon next time?
ReplyDeleteLove, Angela