Monday, July 6, 2009

The latest...

The below picture is me finishing a 5K, I was part of a triathlon relay (two other teachers swam/biked and I ran) in the spring of 2008. I was not in super good shape and the weather was crazy hot for early spring.

I decided to post this picture so you'll have something to compare in August. I am doing my first full triathlon sprint on August 2nd. I'm super excited and very nervous.

It consists of a half mile swim, 12.3 mile bike and a 3.1 mile run.

Two of my friends from OSU/rowing are entering the race as well, but they live in Washington, so I don't have any workout buddies.

Wish me luck...sometimes I wonder if I'll even be able to finish the swim, it's on a lake and I'm used to the pool and all it's amenities.

No comments:

Post a Comment