Thursday, October 30, 2008
Ditto to Lindsey....my scattered brain.
The weather was strange this morning, no sunshine. I am skipping school tomorrow, but don't really want to admit it. I'm excited to go hunting in the morning, I really want to get a buck and the weather is supposed to be perfect (Raining). I've eaten way too many sweets in the last week. I even threw some (deserts) in the garbage this morning after eating pumpkin cake before breakfast. I'm always hungry at this time in the morning and have to decide what part of my lunch I'm going to eat. My students will be noisy this afternoon and I'll tell at least one kid that they should stop bothering me. I would really like to take Zanardi for a run this afternoon, but think it may be dark by the time I get home from the grocery store. I don't really like halloween, but think kids dressed in animal outfits are adorable. I wish all of our cars were vacuumed and cleaned (it's really hard for me to deal with the cold water on my hands). I really wish my circulation problems would vanish and I wouldn't have wierd bumps on my hands (chillblains). I'm excited for the holidays and getting to hang out with family. I especially like seeing my younger siblings that are still in school. Have I mentioned I'm excited to go hunting with Matthew in the morning? I really enjoy getting up with him really early and he nags me because I move so slow, then we stop at the store and I get a steaming hot beverage...yeah for tomorrow. I need to grade some papers and my sub notes for tomorrow :) . What is rambling through your mind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sister the hunter!!! I especially like hot yummy beverages on cold mornings as well. You know we'll be sending the boys your way once they get interested in anything outdoors...get ready!!!
ReplyDeletePost your booties!!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to read what goes through other peoples' heads...did you have fun hunting? And amen to a steaming hot beverage. Where did you get the name Zanardi? And mmmmmmmmmm... to the rain. :)
ReplyDelete