Don't get too excited, but I made a super short video of some recent cards (I've made).
I also finished a baby hat I've been knitting for an embarrassing length of time. It is very simple, but cute. Mel, would this fit Benjamin, it's very stretchy?


If you have any ideas for less "grandma-type" hobbies I can take up, send them my way! :)
Dude...Leah...your cards are really nice...but...seriously....have a kid or something :)
ReplyDeletei hope it will fit him. Send it this way!
ReplyDeleteSo, I watched your video, so, I got to see all the cards! And, I got to hear you describe them! So, I think I was actually present when you made the cupcake card, got one of the mailbox invites, and watched you knit the hat.
ReplyDeleteLet's learn to weld things for Christmas this year!
Dude....leah...funniest thing i have seen today. I just spit crackers out watching it! You are so funny!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to hear your voice again! And seriously, your cards are pretty amazing. You should sell them.
ReplyDelete