I just learned to make booties (it is just one pair). These are called "Mary Jane Baby Booties" according to the pattern.

This is an "Elmer Fud" hat I thought up. It is an infant size, I made it for Nate and Katrina's little boy, who should be here any day. The gord was the only thing at my house that it fit :)
Dan and I went sky diving for the second year in a row!!!!
It was great, we were almost to 14,000 feet when we jumped compared to a little over 5,000 last year. However, the altitude messed with our ears a little. We'll have to find some tricks for next year :)
We are on our way to the plane, we opted for suits as we both feel they add to the experience.
We are on our way to the plane, we opted for suits as we both feel they add to the experience.
Sounds like fun...I might have to try it some day...maybe...we'll see.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! You are so amazing, able to follow a pattern and whatnot...i'm working on a new scarf, and if I don't say so myself, it looks pretty darn good! Glad you got to go diving again, that outfit cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteI'm not the one making baby booties, is there something you would like to share with the group??
ReplyDeleteHEY lady! Good work! :) We'll have to get together sometime and have a huge, long craft day! Talk to ya soon!
ReplyDelete