Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Front of The House

Here is a Before, Middle and After Look at the front of the house. It's not overly fair that the trees are green now, but what can you do? The previous walkway was brick and looked a little beat up and "unprofessionally" done. We replaced it with some large stepping stones. The places in the "new" picture that apprear brown are patched that are filling with new grass :)

Hope you enjoyed!!!








2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I like the before and after pics...I think the fact that everything is green in the "after" picture makes it stand out even more...
    Good work! You wanna come help us with ours...????

    melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah,
    Wow! The house and yard look great...I can't believe how quickly you've done everything, too. Keep the pics coming...and post one of you and Matt together so I can see your bufamous face! :)
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete