Friday, June 29, 2007

Some Pictures :)

Some pictures, I'm sorry I'm slow. I'll have more soon.
This was our back yard in January (above).
This was our back yard a few weeks ago. The shed is still there, however we are in the process of planning for a new shed on the side of the house. Matthew used a bobcat to level the "mountains" of clay and bring in a few yards of dirt.
Matthew is leveling the dirt ad making sure it is spread nicely. Last weekend we seeded the dirt and have it "roped" off from Zanardi. (The Blue Spruce behind Matthew was planted about a month ago. Matthew bought it long ago in hopes of a new home)


This is the first yard improvement we did to the house. It is a rose "tree" from costco and is my favorite color rose, peach. It is planted by the front door. I would give you a pic of the front yard as it is BEAUTIFUL, however the pickup is in the way :( .



Our lot has a "bubble" on the side, this is how it looks after some major pruning and bark. Much better. (ps the camp trailer is gone and we now have a camper :) )




To the right and behind the fir tree is where our new shed will be. We've (ok Matthew) since the picture trimmed the fir and leveled the ground back there. If you leave a comment, I'm much more likely to put some more pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment