Ok, track is over. Why have I not put up any more pictures? I will, I promise. Two weeks until I am free from school and ready to embrace more projects. Matthew and pulled out some iris' that didn't look very good in front of our house and replaced them with various bushes. Matthew also cut back some creeping shrubs and made the edge of our property sooooo much better looking. I think the neighbors may actually enjoy looking at our property in the near future :) I'm excited to share and will be post pictures soon.
Now that's something I need to do! Just the last few weeks that we've been working on our yard I've realized I need to "add" to the front. Maybe this weekend I'll get to it... P.s.there are pics of our back yard on my blog: naturallymommy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMelody
Me Three! I need to work on the yard also! School's out for us now. Maybe we'll come by to look at yours and you can come by to look at mine!
ReplyDelete