Just one year ago, you were crawling....
I can't believe you are two! Random thoughts from your Momma...
*Multiple times you counted from 1-9 without assistance (apparently you don't like number 10).
*You ask to sing ABC's, but once we get past H, you then interrupt with a new song request, (usually Jesus loves me or Mary had a little lamb).
*You have started saying, "Hug me" while being held. Melts my heart.
*Last week I was holding you, you put your hands on both sides of my face and said "Got you!" in a very excited tone...soo funny!
*You request kisses. The other day, you requested three in a row...precious.
*I LOVE this picture Meredith Work took of us in August.

*You are starting to say your "L" sounds. The cat, who you used to call Aggix (Alex), sounds more like Algix now.
*You have a very firm tone with Zanardi these days. If he comes near you while you are eating, you say, "NO bubba, NO!". Then you try to convince me to make him go outside.
*You are in love with bubbles and balloons. I have been learning to tie balloons for your birthday party. I have mastered flower hats, basic dogs, basic elephants, and swords.
*Today you wore a flower balloon bracelet around from the time we got home, till almost bedtime.
*You LOVE to swing.
*You often talk about going potty in the toilet, but have only been successful a few times (the first time was in September or October).
*You would love to be a TV/Movie junkie, I really have to convince you that you don't want to watch movies all the time.
*You have an amazing laugh.
*Daddy and I are CRAZY about you!
*You and Daddy on Christmas morning after you found a stash of "pretties" in the decoration drawer.

I I am excited for you to be two...
No comments:
Post a Comment