Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's my party and I'll....


The birthday girl!
 Getting her to look at me and not the dog is always a challenge.  I try to get him to come to me, but then he wants to stand in the way.



 I can't get enough of her smile.

 First encounter with a daffodil.

We often ask, "How big is Madison?????      SOOOO big". She thinks we're funny.

 Her birthday cake, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It was delicious (I had some)!
 This was her reaction to, Happy Birthday.

A little cake to turn that frown upside-down.


Such a ham!
 Cake overload.....

 Birthday morning, before work!

I'm still in shock that she's one.  What a wonderful little girl!
 

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog's new look. Cute photos. Adorable cake. . .so much frosting! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! What a beautiful girl she is! Congrats on having a big one-yr old! And great job on her cake!

    ReplyDelete