I'm inspired by comments...
Click here to view this photo book larger
I love the last picture. So adorable :)
So cute! Daddy will love it!
What a GREAT bunch of pictures!! And a wonderful Father's Day gift...well done, Leah!
Great slide show! Are you printing this one out as a photo album for Madison? Love seeing you as a mommy Leah! Oh yeah, even as Wus boy I could still beat you (I just didn't want to hurt you) I think the gun is necessary! :) Love ya Sis, Nathan
I love the last picture. So adorable :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Daddy will love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT bunch of pictures!! And a wonderful Father's Day gift...well done, Leah!
ReplyDeleteGreat slide show! Are you printing this one out as a photo album for Madison? Love seeing you as a mommy Leah! Oh yeah, even as Wus boy I could still beat you (I just didn't want to hurt you) I think the gun is necessary! :) Love ya Sis, Nathan
ReplyDelete