The Chicken Coop is gone!!!!
Thanks to Jen's desire to raise chickens, her and Ryan hauled off the coop.
Thanks to Jen's desire to raise chickens, her and Ryan hauled off the coop.
WE DON'T! Matthew strategically planted three rhododendrons on our hill to "hide" the tank. We're also going to give it a better color, one that looks more natural.
Progress feels good, but it's hard to ignore what's left. Until you sit on the back porch and look out at your great view!
(Once done with working today...I spent some time enjoying the beauty)
Matthew and I also got a new toy! A boat....this was our first outing (several weeks back) and the weather was amazing.
Zanardi appears to be enjoying himself, but it's just show. He was scared the entire trip, not sure if we'll subject him next time.
If you're in the area...we love visitors and when the water warms, we'll want boating buddies.....call!
(Once done with working today...I spent some time enjoying the beauty)
Matthew and I also got a new toy! A boat....this was our first outing (several weeks back) and the weather was amazing.
If you're in the area...we love visitors and when the water warms, we'll want boating buddies.....call!
LoVe your view!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on so much progress! And hooray for a boat!
ReplyDeleteNice work...no coup for the neighbors eh? Totally love the view. Can I come over for breakfast and hot tea while the sun comes up?
ReplyDeleteI hear they have great sunsets/rises here, but there aren't any hills to see them from : 0 Kie and I were thinking about sneaking to the top of one of the many grain elevators, bet we could see the whole state (he-he)
Soooo, since you have the whole summer off, how 'bout a visit to see your dear little sis???