Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cupcakes!!!

On March 6th, friends and family gathered for cupcake decorating. The amount of sugar and candy sitting on the table was impressive.
Michelle is proud of her penguin!
Mom made some "waves" with fish for her grandsons back in Astoria.

This was my first attempt at a penguin, he's a little sloppy, but cute.
Second take.

Below, is Jake's (Erin's boyfriend) interpretation of some Mario Brothers characters (can you name them?).
Keily got in on the male competition and made a flexing snowman!
Melody ventured into the "Hello Cupcake" book, and made some other creatures.
The Moulder girls...looking too cute.
One of the first guests to arrive, Jack made a horse and a penguin.
Many of the cupcakes made it out of the house with out a picture.........

Because this was happening during some of the decoration time, I thought I'd share.


Matthew and I got the game, "Just Dance" for Christmas. Best interactive game we have for the Wii, soo fun.

2 comments:

  1. You hosted a wonderful cupcake party. Thanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? I missed cupcake day?? I love cake. Oh, well. Looks like you guys made some fun ones. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete