We are very blessed to be staying with Matthew's parents until our home closes.
We were hoping the house would close by the 12th so we could begin tearing out flooring and painting the walls...............doesn't look like that will work.
The tiler believes he will be done by the 16th (bank required repair work) and then the bank will need to inspect and approve the work. I'm hoping we own the home by November 20th!!!
We're still very excited about the upcoming events.
Leah,
ReplyDeleteIt's Lindsey. Good luck being in your home by the 20th! It's frustrating to wait longer than you had originally expected. And also, I always know that a comment on my blog identified by the date is you. :) And I'm glad you shared what I wrote with your student--I hope it was helpful to her in some way. My blog isn't private--you're always welcome to share. Happy November! When are you going to make some more of your amazing cards/cupcakes/other projects?
It's Lindsey again. I fly into OR Thursday afternono and back out Sunday afternoon. My cell phone (you like how I post all this personal stuff on your blog??) is 806-789-1153 and I'll have it with me. If you're close and have the time, I'd love to meet up with you and will try my best!
ReplyDelete