The pictures always post backwards of what I want,
I'm going to have to get smarter next time!!!
This year I spent Mother's Day in Astoria. I don't see Mel's family often and decided to spend the weekend at their home. Saturday was fun, Mel and I met up with Mom and about seventy other women to line dance and enjoy a brunch.
I'm always suprized at how hard it is for me to dance! Mom even danced, it was great.
Below are pictures from our family bbq at the Bondurants.
Matthew (brother) and Keily (Mel's Hubby) enjoy a new game, "bolo".
Funny, I made it as a gift two Christmas' ago for their family.
I'm going to have to get smarter next time!!!
This year I spent Mother's Day in Astoria. I don't see Mel's family often and decided to spend the weekend at their home. Saturday was fun, Mel and I met up with Mom and about seventy other women to line dance and enjoy a brunch.
I'm always suprized at how hard it is for me to dance! Mom even danced, it was great.
Below are pictures from our family bbq at the Bondurants.
Matthew (brother) and Keily (Mel's Hubby) enjoy a new game, "bolo".Funny, I made it as a gift two Christmas' ago for their family.

As Keily and I were attempting to load the van sunday morning, there was some down time, in which the boys found things to do. Ben decided to drive.

Justus and Gabriel decided to, "go fishing". Their gear included a bungee cord and a thin piece of rope.
I'm a little embarassed that I don't have a picture of my Mom, maybe next year :)





Oh my gosh, what adorable little kidlets! What a great family you have! :) Oh, man...BOLO! SO fun! You're gonna have to give me directions/supply list on how to make one! Then come over and play with me!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm glad someone had pictures...I just need to find my camera!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Cool that you got to spend the day with extended family. How do you play bolo? And BTW, you can click and drag the pictures around after you upload them, before you publish the post.
ReplyDelete