Jacob and Uncle Matthew pose for a picture.
Katrina and Jen.
Jacob and I zooming around.
Zanardi wants the ball to be thrown, I'm not sure why he looks at it....he should just bring it closer to me.
Jacob and I zooming around.
Zanardi wants the ball to be thrown, I'm not sure why he looks at it....he should just bring it closer to me.
Our campsite was to the right of the picture, nice view. On Friday morning we went clamming during low tide.
My brother Dan and his oldest son Zachary (6 years old) attempt to launch their bikes over a ridge at the same time.
Below is Matthew's new toy. An old Honda 50. It was fun at camp, but we didn't get any pictures.


awww! I'm so sad I didn't go! I thought about it, but wasn't sure with two kiddos and no hubby! I was just thinking about you yesterday! You should send me your phone number (my email is funhon29@hotmail.com) and we should get together sometime, if you aren't too busy. Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! YAY!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Hooray for outings. :)
ReplyDelete