Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rubbing Running Shoes


This was a requested post by my older brother Nathan. Here you are sir.
I guess my shoes have gotten smaller, or something weird. I was wearing my regular running shoes with my regular socks and I landed myself quite the blister. We were joking that I had an extra toe.
After some debates I chose to NOT pop the blister. It has subsided and the skin has "shrunk' to fit. Very strange. I promise not to post any more nasty photos. (hee hee)

5 comments:

  1. Yikes...looks like you are going to need some new running shoes! I didn't realize it was THAT bad when you told me about it!

    Well, mom and I are coming down tomorrow morning. Make sure your camera is charged so we can take pics. My cameras dead otherwise I would bring it! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GROSS!

    My family has each commented upon the "highlights".

    Are you free some night next week?

    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea~

    This is Leslie...and I posted the last comment...which says some other name??? Weird.

    I'm signed in now...so I'm curious to see what name I get this time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah,
    I think that's solidly the biggest blister I've ever seen! Ouch! Yeah, I side with Mel and vote for new running shoes. :)
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, So we've seen the foot. What else is going on at the Rainey House???

    ReplyDelete