
Matthew and I are SUPER excited to sign the papers and begin changing our new home. Here a few pictures, I hope you'll look very closely. We're expecting the next time you see the home it will look a bit different.


Currently when you enter the house, here are some thoughts that might run through your mind.
-"What in the world is causing that smell?"
-"I smell money."
-"Grandma died in here. (hee hee)"
-"And you're excited about this?"
In reply to some of those comments, the smell seems to stem from a lack of cleanliness from the previous owner and possibly some cats. The smell of money is the increase in value after Matthew and I paint and install all new flooring. We have many ideas and projects in store for other areas of the house. We'll keep you posted during the transformation. :)
Here are current pictures of the bathrooms and the kitchen.



Very nice! I'm looking forward to the improved pictures...Have fun, and don't stress out!
ReplyDeletelove, Melody
Congratulations guys!
ReplyDeleteWe'll want a tour so we can fully appreciate the transformation!
~Dave, Leslie, Elizabeth and Michelle
haha that looks great! i'm sure that when i get home and come visit it will look like a million bucks...knowing you and matthew. the living room looks like a great place to put the precious hutch that micah and i almost broke. oh on that note, matt thanks for the cool clothes, it's been pretty cold in LA lately!
ReplyDelete