I have a strange love for antiques. I can't really describe what exactly catches me, but I just love them.
The dresser below has been sitting in my art room for years....just waiting for me to refinish.
After a significant amount of sanding, wiping, sanding, scraping, staining, and verithane. It is ready for use in Madison's room!
(oh and I painted the sign in the dresser too)
"My prince did come...
his name is Daddy!"
Below you will see what Momma Shary and I painted in Madison't nursery. The lighting makes it hard to see the white and pale pink blossoms...sorry. (if you look closely you can see an owl, Matthew's favorite part)
Here are some of the blooms enlarged...
Punch from the Astoria baby shower...cute!
Astoria shower cake.
Beautiful babies at the Sweet Home shower. Ezra (Matthew's cousin's son) and Selah (Madison's cousin).
Erin, Momma Shary, (myself and Madison), Maria, Selah, and Melody.
Because Matthew LOVES falling timber, Jen decided to make a diaper stump in lou of a diaper cake! Completely original and awesome. Ryan even found a lace adorned hickery. Liz made a diaper motorcycle. Such talented and crafty friends I have!
Shelley created this collage for Madison's room....too cute!!!
Sweet Home shower cake. We love the owls!
Katie made super cute owl decorated favors that matched the invitations and well wishes for baby.
We are blessed in countless ways. I hope we can return the blessings to those around us!
So cute!! The dresser turned out beautifully, as did the sign! And look at your sweet little baby belly! Love it! Can't wait for Madison to come. :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you painted that sign...it's perfect!
ReplyDeleteNow, for miss Madison to arrive. I'm super excited!!!
Leah; the dresser is beautiful and the room adorable. I have got to get over there and meet Madison!
ReplyDelete