Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I love Christmas!

I hear people saying that Christmas is soo stressful and they hate all the work. 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! 

I love it soo much I'm making a festive to-do list.

1. Drink a glass of eggnog
2. Sing a Christmas song with the radio
3. Say "Merry Christmas" to a stranger (this will be hard for me)
4. Pull over to admire someones Christmas lights
5. Cook a turkey
6. Make something for the holiday (craft/card/etc.)
7. Buy a gift for someone less fortunate
8. Make some gingerbread cookies
9. Watch a Christmas movie with Matthew
10. Read a children's Christmas book
11. Sing when I wrap presents
12. Light scented candles (apple/cinnamon/sugar)
13. Finish decorating the house and putting away totes
14. Finalize gifts
15. Have a wonderful Christmas break!!!

What will you do this holiday season...with CHEER? 


1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas too. I have done many of the things on your list. I guess remaining to be done would be to watch a nativity movie with the kids that I really love. It's short but sweet--about Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus in Bethlehem. I want them to understand the true meaning of Christmas--not just get lost in the fun Santa hype. :)

    ReplyDelete