Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trying out the new camera

One of my favorite vases.
Zanardi couldn't figure out what I was doing...moments later he landed his muzzle on my lens.  We'll have to train him to keep his nose to himself! 

Laughing Jack!


"I'll have to tell you...they are bad guys." This was Jack's opening sentence when asked who his favorite Star Wars characters were.

Just finding more sticks for the burn pile.

Busy.


Hard at work.




I have browsed the owners manual, but have a lot more to read!

Jack, thanks for being my first model.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! So excited for your new camera...and jealous! And also, way to go for taking Mel's boys for a few days...help like that makes such a difference. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this and am going to use it in my classroom. Simple, yet informative. http://celestefs.blogspot.com/2011/07/manual-photography-cheat-sheet.html

    ReplyDelete