As the week drags, I am reminded of what is to come. Summer break, my favorite.
I am excited to wear shorts and sandals.
I am excited to grow vegetables in my first garden.
I am excited to have BBQs on our back deck.
I am excited to train for another triathlon.
I am excited to be turning 29.
I am excited to spend Fridays with Matthew.
I am excited to share camping trips with family and friends.
I am excited to finish decorating and organizing our home.
I am excited for wonderful, wonderful, summer.
I am excited to wear shorts and sandals.
I am excited to grow vegetables in my first garden.
I am excited to have BBQs on our back deck.
I am excited to train for another triathlon.
I am excited to be turning 29.
I am excited to spend Fridays with Matthew.
I am excited to share camping trips with family and friends.
I am excited to finish decorating and organizing our home.
I am excited for wonderful, wonderful, summer.
Hey, I didn't know you were having your first garden too. My tomatoes are already to the top of my cages : ) ...and my sweet peppers are starting to show blossoms!
ReplyDeleteIf you really want to wear shorts and sandals you can come visit here anytime. The average temp for the last few weeks has been over 80, a few days in the 90's and one over 100!!! Woohoo.
I am sooo excited too! Check out Blogger's new "designs"; they're kind of cool. Have a great summer! (I'll call you soon.)
ReplyDelete