May 22, 2010
Friends and Family participated in the McMinnville Triathlon "Relay" Division.
In all, we comprised four teams. Everyone had a great time and one team even placed 3rd among the relay division.
Back Row: Dan Schauermann, Linzey Court, Brenden Stock, Erin Schauermann, Jake Neilson, Kyle Sanders, Chris Schauermann, & Angelo Schauermann
Front Row: Jen Neef, Leah Rainey, Juli Sanders, & Maria Meyers.


Hopefully this won't be the only (last) team triathlon....I would like to be on a winning team next time :)
Friends and Family participated in the McMinnville Triathlon "Relay" Division.
In all, we comprised four teams. Everyone had a great time and one team even placed 3rd among the relay division.Back Row: Dan Schauermann, Linzey Court, Brenden Stock, Erin Schauermann, Jake Neilson, Kyle Sanders, Chris Schauermann, & Angelo Schauermann
Front Row: Jen Neef, Leah Rainey, Juli Sanders, & Maria Meyers.
Hopefully this won't be the only (last) team triathlon....I would like to be on a winning team next time :)
What a good lookin bunch!
ReplyDeleteKyle and I had a great time - Thanks again 509!
Wow, I never realized I'd be missing out on so much...you've never done this before!!! I guess I'd better start training for when we move back!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast we had!!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely down for another one!