I heart flowers. I accidentally erased your comment (my first comment!) when I was trying to fix my Blog this morning. Forget "Moodling," I want to go to a Blog class! I finally figured out how to post a photo, but I can't get my first post to not have a white background : (. Hope you are having a great three day weekend!
What a nice surprise. We found some snowdrops in our backyard.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Our irises out front are starting to come up. Love it. I'm so ready for spring!
ReplyDeleteI heart flowers. I accidentally erased your comment (my first comment!) when I was trying to fix my Blog this morning. Forget "Moodling," I want to go to a Blog class! I finally figured out how to post a photo, but I can't get my first post to not have a white background : (. Hope you are having a great three day weekend!
ReplyDelete