We still don't have our internet, but the pictures have been captured.
Over the break....I worked on the house and Matthew went to work AND worked on the house almost non-stop till 7 PM on New Years Eve. We finished almost all the big projects and are officially taking a break (a real one), from overworking ourselves.
We did sneak in Christmas celebrations and a lots of birthdays. I even have some video footage from Christmas morning at the Schauermann's.
We're very excited to live in our new home and slowly finish up little projects.
Over the break....I worked on the house and Matthew went to work AND worked on the house almost non-stop till 7 PM on New Years Eve. We finished almost all the big projects and are officially taking a break (a real one), from overworking ourselves.
We did sneak in Christmas celebrations and a lots of birthdays. I even have some video footage from Christmas morning at the Schauermann's.
We're very excited to live in our new home and slowly finish up little projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment