A few days before Valentines, Juli and I decorated cookies together (they had been baked previously, leaving us to do the fun part).
On Sunday I realized there was going to be a problem...I had already eaten three cookies and had only been up for about 3 hours.
On Sunday I realized there was going to be a problem...I had already eaten three cookies and had only been up for about 3 hours.
I thought I'd share a few of the favorites. The two roses were created by smashing red hots and coating in sugar and then molding into pedals :)
I return to my previous idea of opening a shop. Seriously, Leah, those are amazing!
ReplyDeleteVery creative Martha :)
ReplyDeleteDoes the one in the bottom left corner of the first pic say "Lick This"? FUNNY.
ReplyDeleteCool cookies!! Easter is coming up... what do you say?
ReplyDeleteWe leave to Arizona tomorrow, so lets make plans for when I get back.
Have a great sping break :)
Juli