Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


On Saturday the 14th, the Schauermann Clan convened for a little Malibu Grand Prix racing. We celebrated ALL the June birthday's (I believe there are seven) and Father's Day.

Brooke, driving Erin. Erin didn't like driving the "small" cars.


Dan in the orange car and Matthew in the blue, getting reading for another lap :)

Dad and Zachary are getting ready to go.



Matthew trying to torture Zachary for harassing him,


as Andrew continues to pester him.


Later in the evening Katrina had a BBQ, partly for my Birthday :)






I had lots of Birthday fun this year.





Matthew and I at dinner on Monday.
PS if you're a dork like me and want to feel super special on your birthday. go to http://www.myxer.com/ and send yourself a "happy birthday" ringtone for free.


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday. I'm jealous you had Mexican food! It's really hard to find in Japan.

    ReplyDelete