Thursday, May 1, 2008

Camping at the Oregon Dunes

This is how I like to spend my free time.
Sitting by a campfire, doing nothing :). Ok, I was playing with the camera. I did learn quite a bit about the camera (it makes videos, who knew?).Zachary was my fearless riding buddy.
He rode with me soo much my neck became cramped from trying to look around his helmet. Even after "jumping" (by jumping, I mean we got two inches off the ground with our front tires), he wanted to, "Do it again!"
Dan and Matthew racing a hill. Sadly, both bikes broke down within hours of this photo. (Matthew's is in the shop as I type.)
Taking a lunch break.
Saturday evening Dan, Holly, Zachary and I went for a walk to the beach. It was much longer than expected, but very pretty on the way there.
Hopefully we'll have more weekend pictures to post as the weather gets nicer.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Hope your four-wheeler gets fixed soon so you can be back at it again!

    ReplyDelete